No Offense Meant to Your Innate Sensibilities

Take a former high-speed military guy, add a flagrantly narrow view of music and the arts, ignite the passion and conviction that so often come only in later years, mix in 30 years of psycho-spiritual experimentation, a healthy belief that the Ashkenazi and Sephardics really ARE the REAL Jews, add a dollop of cancer and poverty and VOILA! I have come.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jesus H. Christ

Welcome to the lunatic fringe! Here, you will find things that will both amaze and nauseate you.

How about an old lady who's had phone service for 30 years, cancels and get a final bill for $5.00. Then, later she gets a "revised" closing bill for $1.13. Then, she asked to have the bill taken out of her dead husband's name and was told it would cost a fee to add her name as the main account holder!

Clearly, I have a robust dislike of capitalism, but what is going on when people, old people, on limited income, get treated like this by people who own yachts and three houses in the mountains?!

Burn this shit down and start all over again. 'Cause if we don't, someone is going to whether that be Middle-Eastern extremists or the Chinese or our own people. Something's got to go and my suggestion would be the corporate fat-cat that should (as my radical Romanian ex-wife used to say) be taken outside, put against a wall and shot. When the world loses its sense of justice, compassion and empathy, it's time for heads to roll, so let's get to rolling.

These people feel invulnerable to any results of their actions. They rule the status quo and live like kings, yet will gladly take away so-called "entitlements" from the old and the poor. They are our representatives yet what they truly represent is themselves and their special interest cronies. Not one of them casts an eye on the future and says "hey...wait a minute." When I read today that SSN will run dry around 2021, I about had an aneurysm. That's right around the time I would be retiring. That's ok...I'll work til I drop dead, but what about others who might have physical limitations, others who are just plain too old and tired to work anymore. No benefits for them?

I supposedly have PTSD, anxiety disorder and bi-polarism. I take a scad of pills every day because of this and the cancer. Chemo has me about wiped out and you know what the corporate bigwigs think about that?
They think I need to work my scheduled hours as if the bottom line of the corporation somehow trumps my health and my life. Well, I say to hell with that. If I have to work til I drop, I will do so but I'm not going to be the most pleasant employee to deal with.

Why don't we stand up and tell these gray-headed goofballs that we've had enough? What are they going to do, send the military after us. Do they really believe that American military men will fire on their wives and children, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters?! It goes to show just how power-crazed and irrational our so-called "leaders" have become.

How I wish that Obama could send Seal Team Six into Congress and the House to do some "housecleaning."

No comments:

Post a Comment