No Offense Meant to Your Innate Sensibilities

Take a former high-speed military guy, add a flagrantly narrow view of music and the arts, ignite the passion and conviction that so often come only in later years, mix in 30 years of psycho-spiritual experimentation, a healthy belief that the Ashkenazi and Sephardics really ARE the REAL Jews, add a dollop of cancer and poverty and VOILA! I have come.



Monday, April 11, 2011

In fact....

(Removed at the Request of Self)

In light of a tremendously negative mood on yesterday's post, my self said to myself  "my, that certainly is negative!" Thusly, in an effort to spare the mood of any potential readers (even 1) I have removed the post.

Doesn't change much though. I still think America is being run by a bunch of self-serving monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment